Monday, August 20, 2012

Enjoy the Journey

DSC00265_edited-2

I’ve had travel on my mind lately…

Santorini, Greece...what a dream

{Santorini, Greece at sunset}

Too late in the summer (and too low on funds!) to head off anywhere exotic in reality, I’ve been traveling the world over through my favorite of all escapes…Pinterest

DSC00274_edited-1 

And yesterday, I acted out on my wishes a little by making a couple of projects…both using lovely images from Crafty Secrets

The Leaning Tower of Pisa, Italy

{The Leaning Tower of Pisa….sigh!}

Love this pennant from the Creating with Vintage Typography CD!

DSC00271_edited-1

Lisbon, Portugal

{Lisbon, Portugal}

And this little card—just for fun…love those vintage ladies!

DSC00256_edited-1

So, whether you have some real travel plans to the far-off reaches of the world (lucky you!)…

London.

{Big Ben…London}

…or are just sitting at home & dreaming like me…

DSC00258_edited-1 

…enjoy the journey!

daybreak on the seine, ... Paris

{Ah, Paris!}

See you soon with something new…

Julie

LiveJournal Tags: ,,

3 comments:

  1. I did get to go to Santorini long ago...it was really as beautiful as that photo! So..now..low on funds too so I just look at my photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the photos. Yes, I think you & I are both HOOKED on Pinterest!!!! Are you getting the girls all ready for school? I hate it that I missed seeing you while I was out in California. Those almost 4 weeks flew by. I think we're going to rent a house there next summer so I will have more time & WE HAVE TO HOOK UP!!!! Have a great week. Charlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie,
    What a wonderful tag. Just look at that typical skinny waist of years ago! Love it. Pretty card too. Hope you are enjoying the last golden days of sunshine.
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete